SUMMER RAFFLE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• This Raffle is a prize-draw with proceeds going to For Life Thailand (Registered Charity No. 1143950).
• For Life Thailand is registered with the Gambling Commission and has acquired a Small Society Lottery Licence from Croydon Borough Council, Licence reference: 22/01345/SSLREG. 2022.
• The prizes of this raffle have all been donated by generous sponsors.
• The prizes are non-transferable/refundable and alternatives will not be offered.
• Details of the ingredients/allergens in food an wine products can be found at: payst.co.uk and monsoonvalleywine.co.uk.
• Competition closes at midnight (GMT) 30/04/2021.
• This competition is open to UK residents only.
• Entrants must be 18 and over. If you win a prize you may be asked for proof of age.
• To enter please buy a raffle ticket (£2) from For Life Thailand.
• Prizes will be drawn at random at the draw on 22nd August 2022.
• Raffle ticket stubs/counterfoils must be received with full payment by 19 August 2022 for entry into the draw.
• Payment for participation in any of the raffles can be made by cheque, credit card, or cash. CAF or other charity vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for raffle tickets.
• The promoter accepts no responsibility if the chosen method of payment is cancelled in error.
• If you’d like to give but do not wish to receive raffle tickets, please leave the counterfoils blank.
• No responsibility is taken for raffle tickets and payment lost, delayed, or damaged in the post and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
• We will not use counterfoil contact information for marketing purposes or to pass onto any third parry whatsoever.
• Winners will be notified by email and telephone, using the details provided on the counterfoil. where we will ask for a preferred delivery address.
• This competition is not paid, sponsored, endorsed or associated with any other party.
Raffle tickets must not be sold to a person in any street. For the purpose of this condition ‘street’ includes any bridge, road, lane, footway, subway, square, court, alley or passage (including passages through enclosed premises such as shopping malls) whether a thoroughfare or not.